I may look innocent but goddamn my thoughts are filthier than a whore’s mind
30 ACTORS I ADMIRE - Matt Smith
I just want to try and make brave choices and not get too het up about ladders. Look at the careers of people like Michael Gambon and Ian McKellen. Learn your craft. I’m still rough around the edges and I want to keep on improving.
I reblog this everything it comes around
Always reblogging this is Lestrade’s division.
I will never not reblog. GO LESTRADE GO!! OVER 1 MILLION SO FAR!!!
- Dépaysement: The sensation of being in another country.
- La douleur exquise: The heart-wrenching pain of wanting someone you can’t have. Even a Sex in the City episode was named after it!
- Chômer: To be unemployed, but because it’s a verb, it makes the state active.
- Profiter: To make the most of or take advantage of.
- Flâneur: “The deliberately aimless pedestrian, unencumbered by any obligation or sense of urgency, who, being French and therefore frugal, wastes nothing, including his time which he spends with the leisurely discrimination of a gourmet, savoring the multiple flavors of his city.”
- Esprit d’escalier: The literal translation is staircase wit, but it means to think of a comeback when it’s too late.
- Retrouvailles: The happiness of meeting again after a long time.
- Sortable: An adjective for someone you can take anywhere without being embarrassed.
- Voila/voici: It’s so necessary that we use it all the time. “Voila” literally means “there it is” and “voici means “here it is.”
- Empêchement: An unexpected last-minute change of plans. A great excuse without having to be specific.
More sexy Benny on your dashes
Stephen Hawking says that “perfection” doesn’t exist. Wrong.
BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH DEFIES UNIVERSAL LAWS OF PHYSICS
Can someone please give me a link to Hawking?
JUST GONNA REBLOG THIS AGAIN BECAUSE I NEED NO REASON.
Molly Hooper broke up with the most dangerous man in Britain.
Molly Hooper can divide by zero
Molly Hooper can end the DFS sale
Molly Hooper- I’ll stop. I have too many of these.
Molly Hooper knows why a raven is like a writing desk
Molly Hooper personally designed Earth Mark 2 and booted out the mice
Molly Hooper took the right pill.
Molly Hooper challenged both Chuck Norris and Rory Williams to a fight. And won.
Molly Hooper killed Jack Harkness.
Molly Hooper was the Doctor’s favorite companion.
Molly Hooper can ski through a revolving door.
Molly Hooper is the true master of the Elder Wand.
Molly Hooper remembers the Silence.
Molly Hooper knows the last digit of pi.
Molly Hooper can break the internet by typing ‘google’ into google.
Molly Hooper can simply walk into mordor.
Molly Hooper believes six impossible things before breakfast. Then she does them.
Molly Hooper can count to infinity.
Molly Hooper found Benedict Cumberbatch at the Oscars…
Wholock - The girl who counted
Molly met the Doctor when she was twelve and he promised that one day he’d come back for her. And one day, years after, he did…
I wanted Molly and Eleven.
I have zero regrets!
Can I get Sherlock playing cards? Because I really want them…
best screen partners » Jude Law& Robert Downey Jr.
Emma: I have moments where I feel quite isolated by the uniqueness of my life experience. I’ll never be able to explain to anyone that I meet new what my life has been like. You kind of have to be in it. They are the only two other people in the world who I don’t have to explain myself to; they’ve done everything with me. I feel like when this is over, our friendship will have a new importance for the three of us because I think that when it’s over, we’ll need each other more than we do even now.
The bottom one. Favourite.